Melika Shafahi was born in 1984 in Tehran. She has an MA in Visual Arts from Lyon’s École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts. She currently lives and works in Paris. Melika is blessed with wild imagination and is not afraid to picture them. She is a photography graduate from University of Tehran and has another BA from École Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Montpellier. Her works have been on display in many solo and group exhibitions around the globe.
The artist has participated in 'The World Viewed' group project in IGREG ART STUDIO.
- 2010 -2012, M.A Visual Art (DNSEP) École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Lyon, France.
- 2008-2010, B.A Visual (DNAP) École Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Montpellier, France.
- 2002-2007, B.A photography, Art university of Tehran, Iran.
- 2014, Untitled, photography, bagneres de bigorre, France
- 2012, Tehran project & Emperor’s new clothes, Rira Gallery, Dubai, UAE
- 2011, Photography Exhibition: Igreg Gallery, Tehran, Iran.
- 2010, Autoportrait , Photography and installation, Gallery de l’ESBAM, Montpellier, France.
- 2009, 1001 nights, Privet show,Tehran, Iran.
- 2008, Tehran project, Harandi Gallery,Tehran, Iran.
- 2013, Les enfants du Sabbat n°14, centre d’art contemporain Le Creux de l’Enfer, Thiers, France.
- 2013, Prix ICART, espace Pierre Cardin, Paris, France.
- 2012, A Men , Aun Gallery ,Tehran, Iran.
- 2012, On the other side of the mirror, le cadre Septembre de la photographie,Lieus, Lyon, France.
- 2012, Iranian Arts Now, Cité internationale des Arts, Paris, France
- 2012, Respect to time, Rira Gallery, Dubai, UAE.
- 2012, Ciphers,Tension with tradition in contemporary Iranian photography, SAW Gallery, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2011, Charivari ‘s FREAKS, Curiosities & Realities, performace & photo, Berlin, Germany.
- 2011, Irma 6 p: m : Igreg Gallery, Tehran, Iran.
- 2011, The 2nd contemporary art exhibition in Sanandaj: Sanandaj, Iran.
- 2011, Iran Incorporated : West beyond 51″”40 Gallery Annie Gentils, Anvers, Belgique.
- 2010, Iran & co : 11 Emerging Artists ‘La Brugeoise’ Brugge, Belgique
- 2010, Melika and Mamali Shafahi : Château de la foret, Paris, France.
- 2008, June Begins May: Laleh Juin Gallery, Bâle, Suisse.
- 2006, Green, Photography Exhibition : Mehrva Gallery, Tehran, Iran.
wordpress theme powered by jazzsurf.com